Re: tetex-doc & backspace in xdvik

Prakash Countcham <prakash.countcham@imag.fr> wrote:

> Thank you for the tip and also for all the work you have done since the
> version 22.40. I hope that all docs will be distributed in .dvi format!

Hm, rather no.  Since the CTAN team switches to pdf for all the
documentation, more and more docs are distributed in pdf.

Unfortunately, the docs are not built during package build, but are
included ready-made in the upstream tarball.  If they were created by
Debian, we could provide a tetex-doc-dvi and a tetex-doc-pdf, so that
both fractions get what they want, but currently this is impossible.

Regards, Frank

P.S. Norbert, is this possible with the texlive scripts?