Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On 11.10.05 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Die, 11 Okt 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > The project exists now on alioth. How to proceed now?
>
> I would suggest that you as upstream maintainer release a version
> x.y.

Means I take the .orig.tar.gz rename it to .tar.gz and release that
into the files section?

> Upstream can already contain the debian stuff, or it contains only
> the necessary files.

I'd vote for keeping the Debian specific stuff in .diff.gz.

> Then as a debian maintainer create a package and I hope Frank will
> sponsor it.

Means I add the .diff.gz and the dsc and upload all that (together
with a built Debian package) into incoming, right?
If Frank has not time to sponsor the upload I'll try to contact
Atsuhito.

As I said I'll be offline for two weeks.
Frank, Norbert I believe I gave you write permissions on project
pkg-pfb2t1c2pfb. So maybe you could do the first step and I could do
the upload after my return.

Regards,
  Hilmar
--
It doesn't much signify whom one marries, for one is sure to find out
next morning it was someone else.