Re: The {tetex-base, tetex-bin, tetex-extra} set in experimental doesn't purge cleanly

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

>   dpkg -P tetex-base
>
> and only after the last one was /var/cache/fonts deleted. I suppose that
> shouldn't have happened, since tex-common was still installed, and
> installing tex-common from a clean state creates /var/cache/fonts.

Thanks for spotting this.  When I tested, I always purged tex-common
together with the others...  I've fixed it and will upload 3.0-8 this
evening.  Just before I got your mail, I already uploaded such a version
to people.debian.org _without_ the fix.  I will not increase the version
number because of this.

Regards, Frank

P.S. Why didn't you submit a bug report?