Re: luximono: problems and success

Joerg Sommer <joerg@alea.gnuu.de> wrote:

>> Ah, well, then at least we can't blame our documentation.  I'm not sure
>> what's in this message, but even if it is still correct, it probably
>> assumes some prior knowledge that you didn't have.
>
> Where is the offical documentation for adding fonts to user home dirs?

In the manpage of update-updmap in tex-common, but only in version, err,
well, it's unreleased :-(.  0.6 in unstable still has no documentation,
but I wrote it.  In case you're interested get the file from

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-tetex/tex-common/trunk/scripts/update-updmap.1?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

(it seems you have to copy the text from the browser, there's no
download link) and view it with "man -l <filename>"