Re: SVN tetex commit: r159 - tex-common/trunk/scripts

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:

> If we end up having more than just one script for this (e.g. sample
> maintainer scripts etc.),  I suggest that it gets at least its own
> directory, if not its own project (and finally a make-texfontpkg Debian
> package like make-kpkg and make-jpkg).
>
> We should use "svn move" in this case.

Done. Just for the record, I ended up with

$ mkdir -p make-texfontpkg/trunk/scripts
$ svn import make-texfontpkg <pkg-tetex-repos>/make-texfontpkg
$ svn move <pkg-tetex-repos>/tex-common/trunk/scripts/mk-tex-fontpack \
           <pkg-tetex-repos>/make-texfontpkg/trunk/scripts/mk-tex-fontpack

Seems to have worked correctly.

cheerio
ralf