Re: texinfo/info packages and TeX live

> On Don, 18 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
>> >    * sources based on TeX live source, version 4.8
>>
>>      I'd write something here that indicates that this doesn't mean that
>>      the code has been forked, but rather that texlive took it from
>>      texinfo upstream (or Karl pushed it to texlive), and you sliced it
>>      out of the big source tarball.
>
> Fixed in -0.2

I wouldn't increase the version number here - everybody who has
installed this package you uploaded explicitly for review is on his
own.

By the way, yes, the NMU would be by whoever sponsors you, but your name
would be prominent in the changelog file.

> Can you check the dependencies on tetex, is there something to be
> changed?

I don't see anything - unless it needs files from tetex-extra to produce
dvi/pdf.  Type1 fonts from psnfss are a likely candidate - of course
this is a bug in the tetex packages, but it's still there.