the TeTeX package in debian is a little out-of-date

Hi,

I don't know if it is proper that I write to you . I apologize for the
trouble.

The version of TeTeX package in Debian is 2.0(sarge and sid), and the
latest stable version of TeTeX is 3.0, so I think the package in Debian
is a little out-of-date.

I downloaded the package of TeTeX 3.0 from http://www.tug.org/teTeX/,
but i spent two days and failed to make it work properly on my PC(I'm
not an expert in Linux-_-). So will you please update the package to a
newer version ? I think it will be easy for me and the others to install
a new version of TeTex by apt-get ^_^.

Thanks in advance1

redox