Re: CVS experimental problems

Hi,

Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net> wrote:

> I've just noticed that only one file in tetex-bin/texmf.d checked out
> in the experimental branch.  I think there are a lot of files there
> missing the latest experimental tag - oops!  Surely there should be
> more than just 90TeXDoc.cnf in texmf.d in the source tree?

No, it seems normal. If you look at the source package for tetex-bin
3.0-3, you'll see only that file in texmf.d/. The other ones are
extracted at build time by debian/split-texmf from
texk/kpathsea/texmf.cnf. 90TeXDoc.cnf is Debian-specific, and thus
directly copied from texmf.d/ to debian/texmf.d/.

--
Florent