Re: bibtex and buggy wrapping of long lines

* Richard Lewis <rtf@jabble.com> [2005-01-16 20:44]:
> >   \url{http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/07/01/july_2004_web_server_surve%
> > y.html}, accessed November~23, 2004.
> > And of course in \url the % is typeset verbatim...

> Apparently newer versions of hyperref include a \url command that
> corrects this problem automatically
>
> If not, the fix is to insert spaces in the argument to \url (url
> ignores spaces by default, if there was an actual space in the URL
> you;d encode it as `+'), for example
>
> \url{http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/07/01/ july_2004_web_server_survey.html}

Thanks, this workaround works.  Do you know if there are plans to fix
this in url.sty, as was done in hyperref.ref?  (I don't like to use
hyperref because of the way links are rendered in the text.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/