Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Hello Frank,

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 09:42:47AM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Andre Luis Lopes <andrelop@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > As promised, attached you'll find the pt_BR.po file properly updated so
> > the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation is back to 100%.
> >
> > Please, let me know if anything else is needed.
>
> Ehm, it would be great if you could have a look at tetex-base's translation,
> too. It is not yet translated (but it's shorter than tetex-bin's), I
> attach the templates.pot file again.

Sure. Sorry for delaying it all this time. Attached you'll find
tetex-base's Brazilian Portuguese debconf template translation.

> Thank you very much for your effort,

You are welcome. Thank you for being a nice maintainer :-)

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||