Re: additional package (causes problems)

Jens Koerner <jens@kleinflintbek.net> schrieb:

> Hi
>
> Took tetex-latex-textpos-1.4-1.noarch.rpm and alien to make a deb. It
> installed in /usr/share/texmf/ and after that I did "texhash" .
> That was all to make it work.

And what were the problems you encountered upon upgrading?

By the way, alien does by far not always produce policy-compliant
debs. In the case of a simple LaTeX style file, I would never do that,
but rather get the file from CTAN and put below /usr/local/share/texmf.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie