Re: plan of next tetex-bin upload

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> schrieb:

> From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
> Subject: Re: plan of next tetex-bin upload
> Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:34:52 +0200
>
>> > I doubt if #92594 is really a serious bug.
>> >
>> Well, Frank set it to serious, and he's right: some config-files are
>> not sitting in /etc. One could only discuss, if it is a good idea to
>> raise that bug shortly before a release...
>
> Well, I suspect one could discuss which files are really
> (or practically) config-files.
>
> Anyway it might be better not to modify the package so
> drastically at this moment.

I wouldn't really call moving some files and adding symlinks instead a
drastic change. The VARTEXMF and the e-TeX stuff was drastic, but that's
past.

And I increased the severity exactly because we're shortly before the
release - I had reason to assume that this week we might have a freeze
yet, and only RC bugs could be fixed.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie