Re: tetex installation errors

Alberto Corbi Bellot <alberto_corbi@terra.es> wrote:

> hi, my name is alberto corbi, a spanish tetex/debian-unstable user...

Just out of curiosity, why do you use german messages then?

> since version 2.0.2-14 of tetex-bin i've been experiencing the same
> installation problem. now, with version 2.0.2-15, it continues...
>
> please, if you know something about it, email me personally, i'm not in
> the list.

We would be glad if you submit things like this as a bug report next
time. This will include some important information. I think it's best if
you do this even now.

> i attach /tmp/tetex.postinst.****

Thank you, that was helpful:

) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/page-lay.tex
system (E-TEX) : [line 127] \ifcsname
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=219578].
l.884 \def\
           doifsometextlineelse#1%
No pages of output.
Transcript written on cont-en.log.

The pool size on your system is very small. We need some
information:

- Version of tetex-base
- output of debconf-show tetex-bin

(those two will be automatically included if you do "reportbug
tetex-bin")

- and the output of

grep ^pool_size /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf

  and probably of

grep ^pool_size /etc/texmf/texmf.d/95NonPath.cnf

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie