Re: [tetex-3.0] It kind of works, I stop working

On 03.05.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

> during the last weeks, I have made source packages of tetex-bin,
> tetex-base, tetex-src for the current beta which now build into
> binary packages that work.
>
> I have not done very thorough testing, but there are no error
> messages with standard commands. I will essentially stop working on
> them until 3.0 is finally released; then we can think about
> uploading them to experimental.

Just to remind:
We should call ./configure in tetex-bin with the option
--without-dvipng for the known reasons. Dunno if we have to call
--with-system-gd, but I guess dvipng is the only program, which uses
gd, so gd should not be compiled if we don't build it.

H.
--
My cup hath runneth'd over with love.
  http://hilmarpreusse.forum-rheinland.de/