[tetex-3.0] It kind of works, I stop working

Hi all,

during the last weeks, I have made source packages of tetex-bin,
tetex-base, tetex-src for the current beta which now build into binary
packages that work.

I have not done very thorough testing, but there are no error messages
with standard commands. I will essentially stop working on them until
3.0 is finally released; then we can think about uploading them to
experimental.

One remark for the tetex-src package:

- I have debianized it from scratch; the new way to do it simply makes
  upgrading easier once 3.0 is released

- I have not bothered to give it a beta version number, since there
  won't be much testing necessary. Be aware when installing it...

- Instructions on how to create the orig.tar.gz is in
  tetex-src.orig.tar.gz.README

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie