Re: Reg.: fixed-upstream

On 14.05.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi all,

> If you find a "confirmed in 3.0" or "confirmed for 2.96" or the
> like on http://people.debian.org/~frank/tetex-bin_bugs_sorted.html
> and http://people.debian.org/~frank/tetex-base_bugs_sorted.html,
> you can safely assume that I have checked it yet.

OK, thanks. Further:
176153, confirmed in 2.95
195711, confirmed in 2.95
195109, confirmed in 2.95
206315, confirmed in 2.95
134763:
* update texinfo.tex, footmisc, Catalogue, wasychr.mf, frhyph.tex
is that enough or will you test that out? I don't actually have the
xdelta file.
186209, confirmed by Steafn for xdvi xdvik-22.74. in teTeX 2.95 is
22.81.1
222398, confirmed by Stefan for 22.77.x
175560, confirmed by Stefan for 22.74
107637, confirmed by Stefan for 22.76.1
184875, changelog of 2.96.2:
update modes.mf. Can we assume, that it is fixed?
latest changelog:
* add mode dpdfezzz (8000dpi) to mktexpk for -Ppdf
225687, confirmed as you told me in a private mail.

further in latest teTeX (needs to be confirmed before tagged
fixed-upstream):

175794,
* pslatex improved, needs to be confirmed.
229598,
* add definitions for a0, a1 and a2 to dvips' config.ps
202472,
* add type1 version of doublestroke fonts
fix for our internal bug for when trying to build formats
* manually update tex-pl.pool pdfetex-pl.pool

H.
--
To lead people, you must follow behind.
		-- Lao Tsu