tetex-base: Why does it depend on texinfo?

Hi,

since the birth of our CVS tetex-base depends on texinfo (>=
4.0b-1). Does anybody know whether this is really needed? I suspect that
it should rather be a Conflicts: texinfo (< 4.0b-1), since texinfo's
changelog.Debian says:

,----
| texinfo (4.0b-1) unstable; urgency=low

|   * Removed epsf.tex from this package because tetex already ships it,
|     closes: #84426. The duplicate file problem didn't appear before because
|     previous versions put the file in a different location. Maybe we're
|     just making a mess of this.
`----

What do you think?

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie