Re: tetex-bin's and tetex-base's bugs, sorted and annotated

tags 184856 - fixed-upstream
stop

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> On 03.05.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I'm finally through our list of bugs (excluding the very recent ones),
>> and the sorted and annotated lists can be found at
>>
>> http://people.debian.org/~frank/tetex-base_bugs_sorted.html
>>
> #181310 is confirmed to work in teTeX 2.95.

Thanks

> #184856 was not confirmed by me. Did you? The last statement I got,
> that Thomas will work on this.

I just relied on the tag you added. Indeed the error still occurs with
2.96, removing the tag. By the way, the file looks much better if you
run "recode ap..l1" over it, it's a Mac file. But that doesn't change
the error.

>> So you know what you can do in your spare time...
>>
> A few bugs listed here are actually closed or were in other packages.

I have cleaned up tetex-base a bit. Send me suggestions off-list,

Tschüß, Frank

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie