Re: tetex-bin's and tetex-base's bugs, sorted and annotated

On 03.05.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> I'm finally through our list of bugs (excluding the very recent ones),
> and the sorted and annotated lists can be found at
>
> http://people.debian.org/~frank/tetex-base_bugs_sorted.html

#181310 is confirmed to work in teTeX 2.95.
#184856 was not confirmed by me. Did you? The last statement I got,
that Thomas will work on this.

> So you know what you can do in your spare time...

A few bugs listed here are actually closed or were in other packages.

H.
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
  http://hilmarpreusse.forum-rheinland.de/