[casals]: please install "configure-dependencies"

Hi,

I am working on packages of a new upstream release of tetex-bin and
would like to test whether bug #201935 has been fixed upstream. In order
to do this, I need to run ./configure on a mips machine, and test
whether there are specific warnings.

However, configure fails before the interesting things are done, because
some libraries that are needed are not installed in the sid chroot.

Therefore I would be glad if you could install at least libxaw7-dev -
this is the reason why configure fails - and perhaps also
libt1-dev. That one didn't cause errors so far, and I think it would
only result in a "Testing for t1lib ..no"

Thanks in advance, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie