Re: CVS frank tetex-bin: bumped versioned dependency on ucf to 1.01, because the pager bugs are

On 07.04.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

Hi all,

> > http://bugs.debian.org/242434 . I guess, that hits us.
>
> > If so, please
> > tighten the dependence further and document that in the DBTS.
>
> Do you mean I should file a bug against tetex-bin_2.0.2-11 because
> it doesn't have this dependency? Why wouldn't uploading the the new
> version (with an according changelog entry) be sufficient?

Well, if you intend to do another upload RSN this is of course
nonsense.

> This host is currently not reachable. My (external) proxy says:
>
> The dnsserver returned:
>
>     DNS Domain 'rudi.urz.tu-dresden.de' is invalid: Host not found
>     (authoritative).

That host is dead for a year now. Should update my sigs....

H.
--
Old soldiers never die.  Young ones do.
  http://rudi.urz.tu-dresden.de/~hille/