Re: CVS frank tetex-bin: bumped versioned dependency on ucf to 1.01, because the pager bugs are

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> On 06.04.04 teTeX CVS (jdg-tetex-cvs@debian.org) wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
>> CVSROOT:	/cvs/tetex
>> Module name:	tetex-bin
>> Changes by:	frank	Tue Apr  6 06:13:08 MDT 2004
>>
>> Modified files:
>> 	debian         : control
>>
>> Log message:
>>     bumped versioned dependency on ucf to 1.01, because the pager
>>     bugs are fixed there
>>
> http://bugs.debian.org/242434 . I guess, that hits us.

Yes, I'll change that.

> If so, please
> tighten the dependence further and document that in the DBTS.

Do you mean I should file a bug against tetex-bin_2.0.2-11 because it
doesn't have this dependency? Why wouldn't uploading the the new version
(with an according changelog entry) be sufficient?

> Batteries not included.
>   http://rudi.urz.tu-dresden.de/~hille/

This host is currently not reachable. My (external) proxy says:

The dnsserver returned:

    DNS Domain 'rudi.urz.tu-dresden.de' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie