Re: Should we move texmf.cnf back to /etc?

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Re: Should we move texmf.cnf back to /etc?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 09:17:02 +0100

> > Hey Hilmar, help here!
> >
> Sorry, late response. I've just replied, cause that bug was still in
> my inbox and I just saw parallels between your actual work and that
> one. No, I didn't read your whole thread and I don't even have a real
> clue, what ucf does. Maybe I'll get some time later, but definitely
> not within the next few days.

Then I should help Frank ;-)  I wouldn't object Frank's idea.
It'd be enough for me that Frank seemed to understand my concern.

So it'd be better to upload new package and see if there would
be any problem or not.

Regards,			 2004-4-5(Mon)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima