Re: surplus font in tetex-doc

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Re: surplus font in tetex-doc
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:59:31 +0100

> Grummel. I've just cut out that file from tetex-doc and missed that
> everything, which is not moved into tetex-doc will be included into
> tetex-base. So we have three options:
> 1. leave it everything how it is, i.e. throw away my patch
> 2. remove the file completely using remove-bad-license-files or
> something different
> 3. create an explicit file list for tetex-base.

As you can see in CVS, I removed the file from debian/tetex-base/...
(that is, not from source tree but from package build directory)
with rules at present.

> > We can
> > - set Conflicts with tetex-doc (<< 2.0.2-6) or
> >
> Not, that is not an option as it was not intended by me to move that
> file to tetex-base.

Okay.  BTW, I found that in tetex beta 20040208 there was
also this duplication.  I guess this is a bug and it will
be better to report the problem to Thomas.

Did you already report this to him, Hilmar?

Regards,		    2004-2-27(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima