Re: surplus font in tetex-doc

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: surplus font in tetex-doc
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:40:41 +0100

> While having a look at #225004 I noticed, that tetex-doc contains
> marvosym.pfb, which should IMHO not be there as we have another
> marvosym.pfb in tetex-base. Both unfortunately are not identical.
> Patch attached.

With this patch only, we got duplicated marvosym.pfb
in tetex-base;

civic:~$ dpkg -S marvosym.pfb
tetex-base: /usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public/marvosym/marvosym.pfb
tetex-base: /usr/share/doc/texmf/fonts/marvosym/marvosym.pfb.gz

and one under /usr/share/doc/ caused overwriting problem
with old tetex-doc.

We can
- set Conflicts with tetex-doc (<< 2.0.2-6) or
- remove texmf/doc/fonts/marvosym/marvosym.pfb from the
source tree
- or more sophisticated fix

Any comments?

Regards,			2004-2-23(Mon)