Re: texdoc manpge

On 08.02.04 Hilmar Preusse (hille42@web.de) wrote:

Hi all,

> Once again: texdoc manpage. In it is mentioned a config file
> texdoc.cnf. I think that file does not exist nor is it regarded by
> texdoc. We should wipe that paragraph out of the manpage if I'm
> correct and forward it to upstream. C.M. Connelly, you wrote that
> manpage: is my assumption wrong?

I've downloaded from CTAN ANNOUNCE-20040208 for teTeX-beta.

Changes in the src area (slightly "beatified" from Changelog):
<snip>
        * texdoc has no config file; fix manpage

so assume that bug to be tagged "fixed-upstream". :-)

Hilmar
--
If you don't have a nasty obituary you probably didn't matter.
		-- Freeman Dyson