Re: teTeX and sarge-release

On 16.01.04 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

Hi,

> > - #213310
>
> Let's do it; has anybody really tried to find the packages that
> call update-updmap?

Errm. #213310 must have come into my list accidentally. I wouldn't
assume that thing to be urgent. It will require filing bugs to other
packages, and it will take too long time to fix them.

On 16.01.04 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:
>
> > Two weeks can be a very short time. There are a few bugs in teTeX,
> > which could have that tag pending and which could be closed, without
> > breaking anything.
>
> And then there's the things that might break something...
>
> What about the plans for splitting or rearrangements of tetex-*
> packages? Any progress or preliminary suggestions?

Well, I wouldn't suggest to put that into unstable but rather in
experimental.

H.
--
If someone stinks, view it as a reason to help them, not a reason to
avoid them.