Re: plan of next upload

From: Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
Subject: Re: plan of next upload
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:32:14 +0900 (JST)

> It seemed this failed to set default value for tetex-bin/hyphen
> because generated DEFAULT_ANS was in a form (for example)
> french[=patois],ngerman[=naustrian-neue_Rechtschreibung]
> but it should be in a form
> french[=patois], ngerman[=naustrian-neue_Rechtschreibung]
> (note space after comma!)

I found the key sentence in debconf-devel man page;

              The  'Default' field tells debconf what the default value should
              be. For multiselect, it can be a list of choices,  separated  by
              commas  and  spaces, similar to the 'Choices' field. For select,

so I believe

+	    DEFAULT_ANS=`echo -n "$DEFAULTS_MERGED" | tr -d ',' | tr ' ' '\n' | sort -u | tr '\n' ',' | sed 's/,$//' | sed 's/,/, /g'`

should be correct.  But if there is any improvement/refinement
please let me know.

Regards,			2003-11-5(Wed)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima