Re: plan of next upload

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> schrieb:

> If possible, I would like to fix
>
> - handling of language.dat; #208408
> - problem of upgrading pxfonts; #197870, #197891, #197954
> - rename of non-used configuration files under /etc/texmf
>
> in the next upload.  The first and the second are being
> investigated by the members (Thanks!).

Did you my last mail with the patch using db_fset and a newly created
flag, shown_again? This is what I would suggest. Besides that, I won't
be able to contribute much soon. I will be on a meeting with limited
network access until sunday, and then on holiday from 2003-09-23 to
2003-10-15.

Bye, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie