Re: #197870, #197891, #197954

From: hille42@web.de
Subject: Re: #197870, #197891, #197954
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:55:51 +0200

> > The simplest fix would be modifying as follows?
> >
> Well, I don't think so. In the moment I have 2 suggestions:
> 1. Move the whole thing into preinst stage. Disadvantage: All manual
> modifications the user might have made in the extra-modules section
> are lost
> 2. We do something like:

I understand your point but I doubt if it is really necessary
because these handling of an old updmap would be done (normally)
only when a user accepted a removal of the old updmap.

So I see some duplication here.  However I welcome any suggestion.

Regards,			 2003-9-18(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima