Re: Helping to fix some bugs in tetex

From: frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster)
Subject: Re: Helping to fix some bugs in tetex
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:33:47 +0200

> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:
>
> > On 22.07.03 Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch) wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >> in the last view days I have looked at a couple of bugs in
> >> tetex-base, willing to help you fixing them.

Thanks for your help.  It helps us very much.
(Recently, I take lesser and lesser time to browse through
BTS because you and Hilmar do so good job)

> >> tetex-base, willing to help you fixing them. Since I'm lazy, I'm
> >> going to start with the most easy ones - some of them so
> >> unimportant that nobody has ever responded to the bug reports (or
> >> bothered to lower the severity).
> >>
> >> I have some questions how I should act in order not to cause you
> >> unnecessary work.

The answer from Hilmar is sufficient but I would
like to add few remarks.

It might be a standard or recommended way to tag "moreinfo"
for a very old bug and close it if there is no response
from a submitter within a few months(?).

You can send an email to a submitter with nnn-submitter@bugs.debian.org

Please see /usr/share/doc/debian/bug-maint-info.txt if you
didn't do it yet.

Thanks,			 2003-7-24(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima