Re: bug in sgml/declaration/xml.dcl?

I had a problem with docbook2pdf[1]. I don't know if the thread will
help and I did not try if the docbook2pdf works now.

If I solve something, I'll send a mail, ... if it's a known problem,
forget this mail.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00027.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00028.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00029.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00035.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sgml/2003/debian-sgml-200302/msg00036.html

/ Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> wrote:

| Ok, so it's working now?
|
| YOu should report the tetex upgrade errors you go tto the debian-tetex
| list or as bugs on the packages.  Seem like packages were missing
| conflicts...

-- Arnaud Vandyck - OpenPGP: 0xEEB6B4C2 --
«Les eurodéputés veulent durcir les lois sur les prothèses mammaires.»
(entendu sur France-Info)