Other CTAN packages

Hi guys,

	I've noticed that I use a lot of CTAN packages that aren't
available in Debian.  I'm assuming that you have some experience with
packaging TeX things so I was wondering what you thought would be best.

	I already maintain the circ-tex package, and I want to package
up more.  However, since there is no TeX policy for Debian, I am
hesitatnt to do so without consulting you.  Do you have any issues with
creating many different *-tex packages (much like the -perl packages?)

Simon