Re: Bug#196774: Status of these bugs for french debconf translation update
From: Atsuhito Kohda <email@example.com>
Subject: Bug#196774: Status of these bugs for french debconf translation update
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:59:33 +0900 (JST)
> But there remain yet some problems which prevent us to
> upload a new version, IMHO. But I guess it might be
> better to upload new version with the current state
> if translators wait update so eagerly.
I just uploaded new packages with updated po files.
There remain, at least,
1. handling of language.dat; #208408
2. problem of upgrading pxfonts; #197870, #197891, #197954
3. rename of non-used configuration files under /etc/texmf
I'm not so sure when sarge will be freezed but anyway we
should fix these as fast as possible.
Debian Developer & Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
Atsuhito Kohda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima