Re: status of tetex-base

From: "C.M. Connelly" <c@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: status of tetex-base
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:42:36 -0700

>     AK> Is this branch merged in main repository or not yet?
>
> I never merged it, so I'd guess not.

Yes I verified this.  I checked out main branch and yours
and compared both some time ago.

I had a feeling that there were not so big or dangerous
changes.

> The packages I built were built from that branch (and thus didn't
> include the various files that we pulled due to licensing
> issues).  If you built packages from the trunk, then the
> problematic files should have crept back.

Well, in my test packages, I used your remove-bad-license-files
script so I believe they were not crept back and anyone
(including me ;) will use it in the next official packages too.

Best regards,		     2002/10/11

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima