updated teTeX beta

Hi all,

I just updated tetex-* packages and put them in

http://www1.pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp/%7Ekohda/debian/experiment/

They are based on teTeX-src-beta-20020922.tar.gz
teTeX-texmf-beta-20021006.tar.gz and
teTeX-texmfsrc-beta-20020922.tar.gz

Experimentally, I removed bad-license files also from
tetex-base*.orig.tar.gz (so orig.tar.gz is NOT pristine)

# I included picinpar.sty because it was under GPL now.

We can add any file if it becomes free but can't add a binary
file, for example *.dvi, even if it becomes free, I guess.

I welcome any comment and/or advice.

Best regards,		     2002/10/10

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima