Re: test package of teTeX beta(20020911)

> I tried to package teTeX 20020911 and put them in
>
> http://www1.pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp/%7Ekohda/debian/experiment/

I applied patches to texdoc and texdoctk as the official
ones.  Along with the modification of texdoctk, conffiles
were moved from /usr/share/texmf/texdoctk to /etc/texdoctk.

I put upgraded packages in the same place.

Known problem; if one upgrade from tetex-base 20020911-0.1
to 20020911-0.2, there might remain /usr/share/texmf/texdoctk
as a real directory which should be a symlink of /etc/texdoctk

If one encountered this problem, one should remove manually
/usr/share/texmf/texdoctk first and then re-install
tetex-base 20020911-0.2;  I believe this will fix the problem.

Best regards,		    2002/9/21

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima