From: "C.M. Connelly" <cmc@debian.org>
Subject: Built! (Finally!) And the Future...
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:11:40 -0700

> There have been a lot of changes to tetex-base, most of which you
> probably won't have seen as they're taking place on a branch off
> the main trunk.  To get the sources I built from, you'll have to
> run the following command to switch your working copy over to the
> branch:
>
>    cvs update -r license_cleanup

Is this branch merged in main repository or not yet?

From: "C.M. Connelly" <cmc@debian.org>
Subject: New debian/rules for tetex-base
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:19:02 -0700

> As I see it, the options available to us are
>
>   1. I just hang on to the modified debian/rules until I have time
>      to work on the empty directory problem
>
>   2. I commit the changes, and someone else can work on the
>      problem
>
>   3. I commit the changes on yet another branch, and we just
>      ignore it for now

Is there any advance in this point?

I believe that license_cleanup branch passed enough time
to be merged in main repository, and if it was already
done, then number 2 of the above options (with license_cleanup
branch?) might be good.

Best regards,			2002/9/5

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.