Re: Updated texmf tree for teTeX in progress....

From: "C.M. Connelly" <c@eskimo.com>
Subject: Updated texmf tree for teTeX in progress....
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:03:40 -0700

> - From recent (within the last month or so) messages on the teTeX
> list, I gather that Thomas Esser is in the process of updating his
> texmf tree.  Presumably that tree would include the latest LaTeX,
> and if we can get that into woody, worries about adding \spoolmode
> to various packages (as well as other format-generation errors)
> should go away.

Thanks for the information.  Then, I am not sure what stage
woody is now in, I would like to know if we have time enough
to include (posibly) updated teTeX source tree and/or Christoph
(or Adrian?) has an intention to do so.

Best regards,			2001.10.23

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.