Re: Splitting teTeX

Dear Richard,

> At this point, it isn't clear to me what is needed to move forward.
> Thomas, if you still need help, could you tell me what you need?
> We can ask on mailing lists etc.

For all non-free packages that have been reported to me, the author has
either changed the copyright or his package has been removed from teTeX.

So, the status of teTeX is, that it I am not aware of non-free packages
in it.

That does not mean that teTeX if free of non-free packages. Someone
still needs to do a complete check of each and every file. I will do this
sooner or later, but until Oct. 2001, by PhD has a much higher priority.
So, if you want to accellerate this process, I do need the help of
some volunteer.

Thomas