Re: tetex-extra

From: Miha Tomšič <miha.tomsic@guest.arnes.si>
Subject: Re: tetex-extra
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:27:30 +0200 (CEST)

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> > Please show us the output of
> > printenv | grep TEXMF
>
> There's nothing there. TEXMF isn't set...

If you tried to install as root then you should check as root
and if you did as su then you should check as su.

But if it is true that TEXMF isn't set then please try;

kpsewhich -progname=pdfelatex -format=tex pdfelatex.ini

and does it display as

/usr/share/texmf/pdfetex/latex/config/pdfelatex.ini

or does it display nothing?

Furthermore if you know what it means then try (as root! take care);

fmtutil --missing

and see what happens.

Best Regards,			2000.7.18

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>