[Release of LaTeX 2000/06/01]

FYI...

------- Forwarded Message

Approved-By:  Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@CL.CAM.AC.UK>
Date:         Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:59:22 +0100
Sender: Mailing list for Comprehensive TeX Archive Network announcements
              <CTAN-ANN@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>
From: Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject:      Release of LaTeX 2000/06/01
Comments: To: ctan-ann@urz.uni-heidelberg.de
To: Multiple recipients of list CTAN-ANN
              <CTAN-ANN@RELAY.URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE>

I have just installed the (somewhat delayed) 2000 release of LaTeX on
cam.ctan.org; it will propagate to the other two CTAN primary sites in
the next few hours, and to CTAN mirrors in a day or so.

We apologise for the late release of this version of LaTeX, and
sincerely hope no-one has been inconvenienced by the delay.

This is the last (nominal) 6-monthly release of LaTeX; as previously
announced, we will in future only create new versions once a year.
For further details, and details of the other changes in this release,
see the file ltnews13.tex in the base distribution (processed versions
of this file exist in the directory macros/latex/doc).

The following directories on the archive have been changed:

  macros/latex/base
  macros/latex/doc
  macros/latex/required/cyrillic
  macros/latex/required/graphics