setting of dvips for BlueSky fonts

Hi all,

I would like to know the policy of tetex related packages.

1) tetex-extra provides BlueSky Type1 fonts of CM/AMS already but,
as far as I know, config.ps of dvips does not include settings for
them by default so, normally, PK fonts are used for CM/AMS with dvips.

But I think there is no advantage of PK fonts at all so it is
much better that config.ps of dvips includes settings for BlueSky
Type1 fonts by default.

How do you think about this?

2) I think that, at least, dvips and xdvi are of different nature.
These are drivers.  So I think it might be better if dvips and xdvi
are of separated package from tetex-bin.  odvips and oxdvi are
of the same kind, of course, and there might be some more applications
which should be separated.

I understand that it is good point of tetex that it provides
integrated/entire TeX environment but it is not absolute advantage
so there is possibility to reconsider its packaging once more.

I would like to know any comments, idea, suggestion etc.

Thanks in advance,		2000.5.3

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>