Re: Displaycal

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:58:06 +0200
Martin Šoltis <komodo@gmx.us> wrote:

Hello Martin,

>I didn't know about the package tracker page. The first thing I check
>is always debian packages page.

It would certainly be helpful if everything was more integrated.
Probably not an easy task to accomplish, though.  However.....

>And there was no info in the changelog about this.

.....there wouldn't be.  The changelog details changes to the software,
not the status of that software within Debian.  Pedantry, perhaps, but
that's the way it is.

>Anyway thanks for letting me know.

NP.

--
 Regards  _
It couldn't adapt so it couldn't survive