Re: Displaycal

On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 17:09:52 +0200
Martin Šoltis <komodo@gmx.us> wrote:

Hello Martin,

>Thanks for the info. I'll watch it for changes.

YW, Martin.

My first port of call is always to Debian's package tracker when
something gets pulled.  It acts like a portal to all sorts of info (much
of it far too technical for me to understand) about each package in
Debian.  Sometimes, the messages can be a little cryptic, but the info is
accessible from there - even if you do have to jump off to the bug
tracker or somewhere.  Links are provided;  I just open them in another
browser tab so I can back to the package's page easily.

--
 Regards  _
Never give in until they crack