mgltools-sff valid candidate

Hi,

I don't know what to do about package mgltools-sff. All other mgltools-packages (for example mgltool-bhtree) migrated to testing. Only mgltools-sff is just a valid candidate but don't want to migrate. The excuses at http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html#mgltools-sff are not really helpful. The output at http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt says something about a problem with i386 but I can install the package without a problem!?

  Thorsten