Re: USB keyboard not working on install menu.

Hi Julien

Now I can provide a full command results, I hope that this will
help with resolving this problem.
These commands have been
run
on Debian Wheezy with Xfce and all the latest updates.
I will post these
commands result on the pastebin site.

Oh, by the way; I noticed, that scroll on my USB mouse, also

is not working. So,;

lsusb -v
is already in my previous post [1]. The result of lsmod
command
look, more or less, this way; http://pastebin.com/u4aYQmnV

You also asked for full output of dmesg command. So, here it is;
http://pastebin.com/g6cFegMr

I hope that everything I've done well and there will be no mistakes etc.
Maybe we can solve these two problems at the same time? Keyboard and
mouse. It would be great!

Best regards!

p.s. I'm sorry Julien that it took so long.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing/2012/11/msg00001.html