Re: USB keyboard not working on install menu.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 16:00:43 +0100, daniel curtis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> During trying to install Wheezy 32. bit version with Xfce variant [1], USB
> keyboard did not work. When - let say - an official *Joy* theme menu
> appears,
> I can not change any available options, because keyboard did not
> respond/work.
> None of the keyboard keys are not working so, I can not do anything.
>
> For me, it seems to be a bug of the third beta of Debian 7.0 Wheezy
> installer [2].
> I thought about sending a message to the *bugs.debian* website, but first I
> decided to
> send a message here; *debian-testing* mailing list. Also, I do not know if
> this problem
> is related to the computer devices like e.g. processor or graphic card etc,
> so I do not
> give any of these information. Of course, if they will be needed, I will do
> it.

Is this an issue with current daily images
(e.g. http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/)?

Can you provide the full output of lsusb -v and dmesg with the keyboard
plugged in?  If the keyboard works on your other computer please also
give the 'lsmod' output.

Cheers,
Julien