request that Mate be an install option when wheezy releases

I'm simply requesting that the Mate desktop be an install option (as opposed to gnome 3) when setting up debian, once wheezy releases.

http://mate-desktop.org/

I did a test install a month or two ago, worked fine. Didn't like the gnome 3 much. Mate gave me back my familiar desktop, just like gnome 2 in squeeze (and earlier releases).

also if Mate is an dist-upgrade path from gnome 2, that would be nice.