Re: Problems with alsa and 2.6.17 kernel

D. Geiser wrote:
> Since you've got a .de email, I would suggest you write to
> 'debian-user-german'. Or any other 'debian-user-*' list :)
>
> How to subscribe you can read here:
> Or you can subscribe with this form:
>
> Here a overview of the debians mailingslist: http://lists.debian.org/

Thanks, I'll try one of those user lists. I suggest you ask gmane to change
the name gmane.linux.debian.user.testing to something that doesn't contain
the word "user" ;)

BTW, just to clear this up: The mailing list address at the beginning of
Andrew Donnellan's message looked to me like a salutation, not like an
answer to my question, so I didn't really look at it in detail. This is why
I asked again.

(Such incidences should teach people not to top-post.)

Anyway, sorry again for bothering you guys. Keep up the extremely good work,
debian is just fantastic.

Cheers,
Ben

>> On Friday 24 November 2006 09:50, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
>>> debian-user@lists.debian.org
>>>
>>> This is a dev list; it's for bug handling issues and other things,
>>> not for users to talk about issues with testing.

Myself: